How to Plan a Smile Makeover
Are you interested in taking steps to improve the appearance of your smile? Are you overwhelmed by the cosmetic treatment options available to choose from? When choosing which way to go, it is important that you have a good relationship with your dentist and that their team is willing to work with you, to help meet your goals.
At Wyndham Dental, we’ve been providing customized smile makeovers for more than 30 years, so we know a thing or two about them and take great pride in our services!
When you come to our office for your aesthetic consultation, we will take radiographs and photos of your teeth. Then we’ll have in depth conversation with you, to understand your concerns about your smile. In order to prepare yourself better for this appointment, here is a list of a few things to think about, so that we can best prepare a treatment option that is right for you:
● What do you like and dislike about your smile?
○ This can be the color, shape, and size of your teeth.
● What results would you like to see from a smile makeover?
○ Again, this can be a whiter shade, more rounded or squared shaped enamel and smaller or larger teeth.
● What is your budget?
○ When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, your budget can help us to narrow down the treatment options that would be best for you.
Some other things you may want to tell us at your consultation:
● Do you have a timeframe in mind for the makeover?
● What do you expect the longevity of your new smile to be? Some treatment options last longer than others, so this is important information to know.
At first, your options may seem overwhelming, but the dedicated staff at Wyndham Dental in Wyndham is here to help guide you in the right direction and address all of your concerns. Don’t wait any longer. Give us a call today!