Am I a Candidate for Clear Orthodontics?
A lot of Invisalign consultations start out with questions like:
“Am I too old for Invisalign?” and “Can I get Invisalign but only use it to straighten my front teeth?”
The truth is, to find out if Invisalign is right for you (or you’re right for clear aligners,) you need to start with a consultation with a preferred Invisalign provider that has experience treating other patients like you.
Advantages of Wearing Invisalign Braces
Adults make great Invisalign patients, because they’re committed to treatment and energetic about the results. But some of the benefits of choosing removable braces include things such as:
- Options for all ages, including older adults and teens
- Flexibility to address everything from mild crowding to more complex orthodontic concerns
- Easier care and maintenance than traditional metal braces
- Transparent aligners that other people won’t notice
Can I Wear Braces at My Age?
Rather than ask if you’re a candidate for Invisalign, it’s better to ask, “are Invisalign braces the right treatment for me?” If you prefer something that’s more flexible and accommodating to your lifestyle, then yes.
That being said, it is important for any orthodontic patient to:
- Treat tooth decay and gum disease prior to beginning Invisalign treatment
- Practice good oral hygiene
- Be dedicated about changing their aligners as directed and wearing them long enough each day
- See our Wyndham dentist routinely for preventative care
- Make brief follow-up appointments once per month
Invisalign in Wyndham
Wyndham Dental has been serving families for over 30 years. As one of Wyndham’s Invisalign providers, we work closely with each patient to help them align and treat issues such as crooked and crowded teeth.
It’s time to enjoy the confidence and healthy smile that you deserve. Call our Wyndham Invisalign provider today to schedule a consultation!